We endeavor to safeguard the privacy of all our website visitors. The points mentioned below explains how we respect and protect the information of our customers. These points will explain what information we collect, how it is used and why.
We may collect and store the following types of information:
- Information such as your geographical location, IP address, browser type, operating system, length of visit, website navigation will be automatically collected.
- Any information or data about any transaction taking place between you and our organization when you are hiring our services.
- Information that you fill up during the registration process.
- Information that you provide in order to subscribe to any of our monthly notifications, mailers or newsletters.
- Information that you send to us voluntarily
This kind of information is generally used, but not limited to- future engagements or transactions for buying our services and support. For helping out with your website navigation and working on your web marketing projects and for other online marketing programs.
Cookies are automatically delivered and stored in the web browser or web server. These cookies do not identify individual users or cause any harm. This information is generally used for website navigation and also for improving your site content.
- Your information is safe with us. Personal information means the details provided by you.
- This information is used for administering your websites and online pages.
- To improve your browsing experience by customizing the website.
- To send invoices and other important information to you.
- To send you email notifications, alerts and newsletters.
- To deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
- There will be standard protocols to keep your personal information secured.
Private Policies may be modified or changed. When we do, we will inform you.